Low noise 3U Heat Extraction Units are designed to be fitted into the front or back of a 19-inch rack to suck hot air out of an enclosure. As hot air rises the best results will be achieved by mounting them at the top of the cabinet.
A DC-DC link socket is provided, so two or more units can be linked together; a higher power PSU must be used.
Each extractor can also be controlled by a CRC-TEMP thermal sensor.
• Low Noise 22.5dBA (0.3 Sone)
• Air movement: 200CFM (336m³/h) @1,350RPM
• Dimensions: 483mm x 133.4mm x 55mm / 19.02" x 5.25" x 2.17"
• 2 x 9 Bladed 120mm Fans
• High Static Pressure
• Power: 12V DC – 500mA / 2 x DC In/Out Sockets
• 500mA universal PSU supplied
• Fluid Bearings = 2 Year Limited Warrantee
These extractor panels can be controlled by our CRC-TEMP Standard Fixed 40°C (104°F) thermal sensor.
Or they can be Digitally Controlled by our FT-DTC 1U Rack Mounting Thermostatic Controller.
Use AF-F12 Magnetic Fan Dust Filter Covers.
|FP02-Q-3U||Black||3U Heat Extraction Panel NEW!||1.5Kg / 3.31Lb|